WHO WE ARE
The Arizona Private School Association (APSA) is a voluntary self-regulating association of private universities, colleges, technical schools, and career schools that provide a vast array of educational opportunities. These educational institutions cover the full gamut of postsecondary education: from short-term certificate and diploma programs, to associate and baccalaureate degrees as well as masters and doctoral programs.
APSA exists to promote the interests of its members, their executives, faculty, administrators, students, and the employers for whom students are being trained and educated.
Through the association, members have direct representation in organizations that shape the face of education in the state of Arizona. We have direct representation in:
- The Department of Commerce Workforce Recruitment & Job Training Program Advisory Council
- The Department of Education Business Education Advisory Council
- The Arizona Commission for Postsecondary Education
- The Arizona Minority Education Policy Analysis Center
- The Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education
- City of Phoenix Workforce Investment Board
- Maricopa County Workforce Investment Board
- Governor’s Council on Workforce Policy