Become a School Member
Who Can Become a School Member?
School Membership is open to any independent postsecondary school or college licensed by the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education to operate in the State of Arizona.
Benefits of APSA School Membership
Continuing Education Opportunities
Satisfy your CEU’s and improve staff performance onsite or online with discounted training opportunities for members.
- Workshops – Strategies for Teaching And Retention (STAR) Teacher Training, Master Teacher Development workshops facilitated by guest speakers, and many other custom designed workshops.
- Online Training – The APSA Online Training Center also offers over 100 online, facilitated training courses, plus free tutorials and lessons!
Direct Institutional Assistance
Every Institution needs some specific help and advice on occasion.
- APSA is the most comprehensive resource for information on becoming licensed, renewing your license through the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education and on seeking accreditation for your institution.
- APSA can offer expert advice or assistance with state law compliance issues, educational decisions to add a branch or new program, or regulatory advice on school matters.
- APSA can assist you in finding the qualified expert that you need to resolve your issues.
Networking & Volunteering Opportunities
You will have the chance to meet owners, administrators and educators who are leaders in career education.
- Attend annual conference with educational sessions for your entire staff & faculty
- Participate in events such as the APSA Fundraisers, Workshops, the annual Employer Recognition luncheon and the APSA Training Expo
- Volunteering – APSA members are encouraged to volunteer and serve on a committee. Some committees available are Continuing Education, Legislative, Membership, Partnership, and Public Relations.
Members can participate in two Association-led Scholarship Programs that provide the opportunity to give back to the local community and received well-deserved recognition.
- APSA High School Scholarship – member institutions have the option to participate in offering a $1,000 non-cash tuition scholarships to their institutions to graduating high school seniors within the state.
- LifeLong Learning Scholarship– enrolled or graduating students can apply for this $500 scholarship.
- Both categories of scholarship winner will receive recognition with participation at the APSA Annual Conference.
We get your name out there!
- As an APSA member, you are listed in the Member Directory of the APSA website www.arizonapsa.org where potential students and other interested persons can learn more about your school.
- Website links to members take interested parties directly to YOUR website.
- APSA staff will provide Member Referrals to individuals seeking information about your school.
- APSA members will receive regular communication about upcoming events, legislative actions, important news, announcements concerning our sector and other industry issues from leaders in the field.
- APSA will communicate via e-mail, mailings, telephone and one-on-one to keep members informed and collaborating.
APSA Associate Members
As an APSA member you have access to our many Associate Members. These are individuals and organizations dedicated to providing all the services and products that a school needs to stay in compliance and to be successful.
Join or Renew School Membership Now